Medicine may be a serious but we can’t deny the fact that it can be funny at times. Here are some medical jokes that I have gathers over the internet.
- Doctor tells to patient:
- I have some bad news and worse news.
- What is it, doctor?
- The laboratory test results show that you have only 24 hours to live.
- Oh my God!
- The worse news is that I was tried telling this to you yesterday but your cell phone was unreachable.
- A doctor of a small village drives a car at 150 km/h. His wife:
- Honey, why are you driving so fast – there might be a policeman around the corner and he would stop you.
- Don’t worry, darling, yesterday I told him to stay in bed.
- Mechanic versus DoctorAllan, a mechanic, was removing a cylinder head from a Harley-Davidson motorbike, when he spotted a world-famous heart surgeon in his garage. The heart surgeon was waiting for the service manager to come and take a look at his bike.Allan shouted across the garage, ‘Hey Doc can I ask you a question?’ The famous surgeon, a bit surprised, walked over to Allan. Allan straightened up, wiped his hands on a rag and asked, ‘So Doc, look at this engine. I also can open hearts, take valves out, fix’em, put in new parts and when I finish this will work just like a new one. So how come I work for a pittance and you get the really big money, when you and I are doing basically the same work?’
The surgeon paused, smiled and leaned over and whispered in Allan’s ear, ‘Try doing it with the engine running.’
- A famous surgeon went on a safari in Africa. When he came back, his colleagues asked him how it had been. ‘Oh, it was very disappointing,’ he said. ‘I didn’t kill a thing. I’d have been better off staying here in the hospital.’
- Adam, an elderly man was seated in the doctor’s waiting room. When he was called in to see the doctor, Adam slowly got up, and, grasping his cane and hunching over, slowly made his way into the examining room.After only a few minutes, Adam emerged from the room, walking completely upright. Paul, another patient who had watched him hobble into the room all hunched over, stared in amazement. ‘That must be a miracle doctor in there.’ he exclaimed. ‘What treatment did he give you? What’s his secret?’
Adam stared at Paul and said, ‘Well, the doctor looked me up and down, analysed the situation, and gave me a cane that was four inches longer than the one I had been using.’